Friday 4 July 2014

Keeping up with technology...Instagram here we come!

I think that it's fair to say that for many creative-types, modern technology can be a little overwhelming. Personally, I find it difficult to keep track of all of the different platforms and remaining sufficiently active and present on each... 


 Facebook (www.facebook.com/CouvaCoffeeCouture)

Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/couvacc/)

Twitter (@couvacc) 
Etc.....
Etc.....

I often feel like I'm missing something, and only JUST keeping my cyber-head above water! 

Well, Couva is now embarking on the world of Instagram. I think it's going to be a great fit for us to show you all the wonderful things happening with us and share all the things we love. 



Check us out... Find us at "couvacoffee" - we'd love you to "see" you there! 

For now, I'm going to get back to work... It's a hard life!! 






www.couva.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment