Monday 9 September 2013

Misty Moisty Monday Morning

Photo credit

Autumn seems to have arrived here in Oxford. On Friday, I was lounging on a blanket, enjoying the sunshine and warm breezes during a lunch time picnic. Just a few days later I'm at my desk, a bit damp from the rain, huddled under that same picnic blanket with a hot water bottle on my lap to keep warm!! 


While I'm not quite ready for the cooler rainy months ahead, there are lots of nice things about the Autumn. Like baking deliciously warming apple crumbles, foraging for blackberries, and enjoying bowlfuls of piping hot soup. Not to mention mugfuls of gorgeous coffee!! 

Photo credit

Over the coming months, I'll be sharing with you some of my favourite recipes that are a perfect match for the chill in the air! I hope you enjoy sharing them with friends and family as much as I'll enjoy sharing them with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment