Monday 17 June 2013

Curious coffee

Now, I'm all for a little flavour in my coffee every once in a while... some vanilla in a latte, a bit of caramel in a macchiato. But I think this might just be taking things a step too far: 


Boca Java features a Maple Bacon Morning roast they claim is "reminiscent of a hearty Saturday morning breakfast" with flavours of maple syrup and bacon. And this isn't the only unusual flavour they offer - their menu also includes Atomic Peanut Butter Bomb and Bananas Foster. While I'm not going 'knock' them until I try them, I may give these a miss. 

I'm much more inclined to try some of their other roasts which sound really deelish like Boca Sunrise or the Coastal Costa Rica blend which are roasted to order.
Top it off with their ethically sourced and socially responsible approach to doing business, I'm definitely going to give these beans a try!





No comments:

Post a Comment